Make EMC Test Easier.
"Making Testing Easier"
has been Noise Laboratory mission
Since our establishment.
The “EMC” test is electrical noise test that must be conducted for all electrical equipment.
Invisible noise always exists and can cause unexpected defects.
By reproducing different types of noise,
we support the manufacture of safe, secure, and reliable products.
Now, we have more than 5,000 client companies in 10 countries worldwide.
With our technology, numerous products passed the noise tests
and are being delivered to consumers, enriching our society.
We are Noise Laboratory.
- Electrostatic Discharge Simulator (ESS series)
- Impulse Noise Simulator (INS Series)
- Fast Transient Burst Simulator(FNS)
- Lightning Surge Simulator (LSS)
- Voltage Dip and Swell Simulator / Other Simulators
- Damped Oscillatory Wave Simulator (SWCS)
- Automotive Transient Surge Simulator(ISS/JSS)
- Emission Measurement Equipment (EPS)