Automotive Transient Surge Simulator(ISS/JSS) ISO Standard Compliant Automotive Transient Surge Simulator
This tester simulates various transient surge phenomenon noise in vehicles required by the international standard ISO 7637-2 (2011 version) and evaluates the resistance of on-board electronic devices.
- Highly accurate output waveforms
- Waveforms guaranteed not only at the output terminal of each generator but also at the output terminal of the Coupling Network.
- Capable of running either as a system or as individual generators.
- PC Remote Control Software can control ISS-7600 through USB interface connection.
- Supports 12 V / 24 V / 42 V systems
- 60 V / 50 A big volume Coupling Networks available
- Up to 200 A Power supply available.
- Electric shock-free safety plugs are used for every output terminal.
- Load resistors meeting the loading conditions (speciﬁed in Annex D of the standard) for the veriﬁcation of the output characteristics optionally available.
- Equipped with a high accuracy current monitor. An oscilloscope allows measurement of the current waveform ﬂowing into the DUT. Current and voltage waveforms can be examined at the same time with an oscilloscope because the current monitor output circuit is ﬂoating with respect to the SG and FG. The monitor’s frequency response characteristic is from DC to 150 kHz.
- Japanese software is also available.
* Private standards or specifications by manufactures can be responded upon request.
Pulse 1 / 2a Generator
Pulse 3a / 3b Generator
Pulse 5a / 5b Generator
Pulse 2b / 4 Generator BP4610read more
JASO Standard Compliant Automotive Transient Surge Simulator
FORD Standard Transient Pulse Generator ISS-T1321read more
Fast Pulse / Slow Pulse Generators
ISS-7630 / ISS-7610-N1229read more
DC Power Supply Voltage Fluctuation Simulators
SG-7040A Systemread more
ISO Standard Compliant Automotive Transient Surge Simulator ISS-7810read more
ESD Simulator ESS-S3011A/GT-30RA